Sunday, August 24, 2008

War Room Tournament -- 2 May 2008

OK, so I'm just a little bit late putting pics up for this. Rickroll me. Anyway, its so long ago that I don't really remember many particulars of any given fight, and who cares -- I cheated big time on my one glorious victory of the day, anyhow. But I did get some nice pictures of cute little toy tanks, so here's a few of them.

I thought my objective looked spiffy sitting with its little bit of road right in line with the on-table road. As this was the exact spot it needed to be for the game, there it went.
Photobucket

And, naturally, there the American armored infantry tried to go...
Photobucket

Until I jumped out and schooled them!
Photobucket

He didn't like it, but I think he won:
Photobucket

Dave was so cool about getting cheated like this...
Photobucket

...and like this:
Photobucket