Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DragonCon 2009 Costumes: Super Heroes

OK, so I've gotten all the long-winded narrative out of the way, but I've still got a bunch of pictures I'd like to post, and will do so via a few themed galleries. But I'm not even going to try and blog every single picture I took, so here's a link to the big photobucket with all my DragonCon 2009 photos.

DragonCon 2009 Posts:

DragonCon 2009 - After Action Summary, Thrusday and Friday
DragonCon 2009 - After Action Summary, Saturday
DragonCon 2009 - After Action Summary, Sunday and Monday
DragonCon 2009 Costumes: Super Heroes
DragonCon 2009 Costumes: Star Wars
DragonCon 2009 Costumes: misc.
DragonCon 2009 Costumes: SteamPunk
DragonCon 2009 Gun Babes
DragonCon 2009 - The Ladies of DragonCon


And so, people dressed up as Super Heroes (in no particular order, unless otherwise obvious):

The Watchmen



























Batman


































The Rest















Dear god, this girl was drunk. I was terrified she was about to go head-first off the poo lion.






















No comments: